As healthcare changes, hospital staffs' need for education expands. NCHA's education programs target all levels of hospital administrative staff, and cover the most current healthcare issues. Other education opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Semi-Annual Membership Meetings featuring national experts on current healthcare topics. Winter Meeting is held each February while Summer Meeting is held in July
- In-person Constituency Meetings (psychiatric hospitals, small and rural hospitals, etc.) and e-Conferences/Webinars targeting various hospital staff on current healthcare issues and topics
- District Meetings in NCHA's six geographic regions
- Trustee education through annual Trustee Institute providing valued networking and education enabling hospital Boards and CEO's to expand their leadership roles
- Collaborative programming with the NC Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety to establish a culture of quality and safety within NC hospitals and healthcare systems
The Association also coordinates local programming for several national organizations, including the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization and the American College of Healthcare Executives.