We need you to join in our efforts to build a Healthier Tomorrow in North Carolina by shaping the debate for both state and national healthcare related issues. Both Congress and the state legislature debate issues each session affecting healthcare on a daily basis. These include Medicaid and Medicare funding, healthcare access and coverage, hospital regulations, behavioral health and health care workforce. Each of these issues affects hospitals and affects YOU as a hospital staff member or community member. By joining our grassroots advocacy efforts, we can work together to influence policy decisions that will support healthier communities.
- Vote - Registering to vote ensures your voice in the process.
- Know the Issues - Learn about the critical issues being addressed at the General Assembly right now, and how they may impact healthcare in your community.
- Know Your Legislators (and let us know who you know personally!)
- Tell Your Hospital's Story
- Become an Advocate - Community members are our most effective advocacy resource. Become a hospital advocate by filling out this form, and we will keep you up to date on our efforts to protect hospitals and patient care in North Carolina, and what you can do to help.
Become a Grassroots Advocate, and receive the resources that you need to advocate on behalf of your hospital!
Example: How to Prepare for Meeting w/ Your Legislator (and How to Follow-up!)
- hosted by: Advocacy Associates
- webinar, approx. 50 mins
Contact Emily Roland, NCHA Member Advocacy Coordinator, for more information at 919-677-4232 or email@example.com.