Grassroots Best Practices
We find that the best way to learn about what's working in advocacy is to hear from your peers! As we learn about the great work happening in the field to build grassroots advocacy networks and hospital champions, we will share those ideas here and provide the tools for our members to recreate these efforts at your hospital.
Community Leaders Luncheon (CLL) coming soon...
- Health System: Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Video Testimonial from Mike Nagowski, President & CEO, Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- How to 1-pager: Community Leader Luncheon
- Brief description: CLL is an invitation-only event for community leaders, activists, and key influencers to have a candid conversation with their local hospital President to ask their most pressing questions about their local healthcare system. The event is organized by the hospital's Foundation, but serves as a pipeline for various hospital initiatives, including identifying potential hospital advocates and champions.
Immersion Day for Hospital Trustees coming soon...
- Health System: Scotland Health Care System
- Video Testimonial from Greg Wood, President & CEO, Scotland Health Care System and Jane Rogers, Board Chair
- Artcle: Immersion Day for Hospital Trustees
Do you have a grassroots best practice to share with your peers across the state? Let us know! Email Emily Roland, NCHA Member Advocacy Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.